Dented or Scratched, 6 Head Fire Sprinkler Spare Head Box
Dented or Scratched - 6 Head Fire Sprinkler Spare Head Box
Box is new and never used but was slightly damaged during transit to our warehouse. Box may have dents or scratches on them but are fully functional.
Fire sprinkler spare head boxes provide storage for spare fire sprinkler heads and head wrenches. For use with 1/2" and 3/4" fire sprinkler heads. Slotted for easy mounting. Powder coated Red.
Please note this box is sold empty and does NOT contain fire sprinklers. Fire sprinkler heads and wrenches sold separately.
Meets NFPA Requirements For Spare Sprinklers: (See Below NFPA25 Reference To Determine What Size You Need)
- 126.96.36.199* A supply of spare sprinklers (never fewer than six) shall be maintained on the premises so that any sprinklers that have operated or been damaged in any way can be promptly replaced.
- 188.8.131.52.1 The sprinklers shall correspond to the types and temperature ratings of the sprinklers in the property.
- 184.108.40.206.2 The sprinklers shall be kept in a cabinet located where the temperature in which they are subjected will at no time exceed 100°F (38°C).
- 220.127.116.11.2.1 Where dry sprinklers of different lengths are installed, spare dry sprinklers shall not be required, provided
that a means of returning the system to service is furnished.
- 18.104.22.168 The stock of spare sprinklers shall include all types and ratings installed and shall be as follows:
- (1) For protected facilities having under 300 sprinklers — no fewer than 6 sprinklers
- (2) For protected facilities having 300 to 1000 sprinklers — no fewer than 12 sprinklers
- (3) For protected facilities having over 1000 sprinklers — no fewer than 24 sprinklers
- 22.214.171.124* A special sprinkler wrench shall be provided and kept in the cabinet to be used in the removal and installation
- 126.96.36.199.1 One sprinkler wrench shall be provided for each type of sprinkler installed.
This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov